List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: New Scheme & syntax file for C++
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2003-01-27 20:14:21

Vasiliy Shlykov wrote:

> A wrote nice color scheme for vim.
> It ready for plain or color terminals and GUI.
> I tested it on many types of programming languages
> and wide range of scripts. This scheme not florid
> or contrast but not dark at the same time.

Some of the text is a bit dark on my monitor.  Might look better on
others.  Anyway, if enough people like this scheme I can include it with
the distribution.  But I like to restrict the included colorschemes to a
set that offers the user a wide choice.  Thus perhaps we need to throw
out another one.

> Also I send You syntax file for C++, main differences
> from file included in vim by default:
> - more support of C++ operators
> - C++ standart library support (mainly STL)
> - special support for STL iterators
> - highlight of user typedefs
> - internal types included in Keyword group
> - And central: it looks good with my scheme ;-)

I'll leave it up to the maintainer, Ken Shan, to do something with this.
Did you send him a copy?

53. To find out what time it is, you send yourself an e-mail and check the
    "Date:" field.

 /// Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@Moolenaar.net -- http://www.Moolenaar.net   \\\
///          Creator of Vim - Vi IMproved -- http://www.Vim.org          \\\
\\\              Project leader for A-A-P -- http://www.A-A-P.org        ///