List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: BCC pathdef patch
From:       "Dan Sharp" <dwsharp () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2003-01-04 19:53:13

>From: Steve Hall <digitect@mindspring.com>
>
>Bram Moolenaar wrote:
>>Steve Hall wrote:
>>
>>>October 28, Dan Sharp mailed out a patch (attached) to add the
>>>"Compilation:" and "Linking:" lines to :version output when
>>>compiled with BCC. There were some other minor improvements as
>>>well, but my latest 271 build doesn't seem to reflect them --
>>>just wanted to be sure it doesn't get lost.
>>
>>This is one of the patches that I have in my todo list.  It won't
>>get lost, it just takes some time before I have included it.
>
>Sorry to be a pain, I should have known you were keeping track. :)

One way to keep track of what has made it to the todo list is to get the
newest one from the FTP site.  Bram has been putting updated runtime files
into ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime every so often.  You can manually
download them from there or use aap to get them.  See the instructions at
http://www.vim.org/runtime.php for how to do that.  Then, :he todo will show
you his long list of bugs and new features :)  I figure the BCC patch has a
low priority now anyway, since it is more a new feature than a bug fix.

Dan Sharp