List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: using vim with gtk2, gnome2, bonobo
From:       Neil Bird <neil () fnxweb ! com>
Date:       2002-11-21 10:14:52

Around about 20/11/2002 19:01, Jason Hildebrand typed ...

> Since the bonobo code will be "inside" vim (which is a good way of
> putting it), I'll be able to keep track of the original buffer with
> which the component was activated.  We should be able to generalize
> this, so that other component models (kparts, xparts, COM) can use this
> code, too.

   Ah - so this code provides it's own I/F to the wrapper app.?  That's
somewhat cleaner than the stdin/stdout way I just mentioned - esp. if it
can be standardised for all [embedding] platforms.

--
[neil@fnx ~]# rm -f .signature
[neil@fnx ~]# ls -l .signature