List:       vim-dev
Subject:    RE: Vim 6.1 compiling
From:       "David Sanders" <david () sandersweb ! net>
Date:       2002-08-27 23:19:09

Thanks for the reply!  I used the batch file and it worked.  I am very new
to all of this.  I was unable to reproduce some of the errors I had been
getting, I may have done something stupid.

I tried executing by hand one of the test.in files that was failing - it
worked fine.  The problem is not a bug in vim but something else?  I think
some of my problems are the unix tools I'm running on winXP.

Your batch files amaze me.  I've been using a pc for a long time and never
saw a batch file that was so complicated and accomplished so much!

Thanks. David