List:       vim-dev
Subject:    GUI dialog improvements
From:       "Steve Hall" <digitect () mindspring ! com>
Date:       2002-08-24 2:25:48

I know more sophisticated GUI dialogs (multiple input boxes, text
boxes, user positioning, checkboxes and radio buttons) have been
batted around on the list several times, but I'm wondering if someone
here can point me to any summaries of that type of discussion,
particularly related to Vim.

We're half heartedly debating trying to implement them for our project
but I'm just curious if someone has already documented the largest
issues, especially the multi-platform ones. Are there any other
multi-platform third party dialog app thingys that could take and pass
arguments with Vim?

Steve Hall  [ digitect@mindspring.com ]