List:       vim-dev
Subject:    vim dev-c++ integration  (newbie)
From:       "Roger_15 () hotmail ! com" <roger_15 () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2002-08-22 15:40:18

Hi all,
        First, please forgive my ignorance or if this is off topic. I check
for an FAQ
and was told it was not available yet.

Question:
  I am studying C++ and I would like to use dev-c++ with vim. I'm planning
to use these on different platforms (Linux and Windows) to keep things
familiar and hopefully less confusing.
Using these two are a bit cumbersome and  was wondering if there are some
hints out there
on how these can work together better or perhaps other compiler suggestions.

Thanks!

Roger.