List:       vim-dev
Subject:    Re: KVim 6.0 development
From:       Bram Moolenaar <Bram () moolenaar ! net>
Date:       2001-11-03 13:07:34

Mickael -

> I am now trying to improve functions available through the GUI, more
> precisely find/replace dialog, font selection ....
> I have added the find dialog (the one given in kdelibs), my only problem is
> to do case sensitive search and non case sensitive search (since KDE's dialog
> asks for that). I think there is no flags in function gui_dofind_repl() to
> choose this. So is there a way to set it manually (from vim internals) ?

You can put "\c" or "\C" in the regexp to ignore or match case.

> I also have a question regarding Vim clipboards,
> i have seen two clipboards in Vim sources, can someone explain me the
> differences between these 2 clipboards ? (there are clip_star and clip_plus)

Try this:  :help "+

--
The word "leader" is derived from the word "lead", as in the material that
bullets are made out of.  The term "leader" was popularized at about the same

 ///  Bram Moolenaar -- Bram@moolenaar.net -- http://www.moolenaar.net  \\\
(((   Creator of Vim -- http://vim.sf.net -- ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim   )))
 \\\  Help me helping AIDS orphans in Uganda - http://iccf-holland.org  ///