List:       vim
Subject:    RE: "#comment"
From:       Jeff Walker <jwalker () matchlogic ! com>
Date:       2001-06-28 22:08:40

I have this:
  autocmd FileType perl   set cindent comments=:# cinkeys-=0#
in my .vimrc.

First one turns cindent on (usually close enough for me on vim5.x)
Second set the comments to "#"
Thrid actually does what you as for: doesn't reindent to column zero when
you hit "#"

HTH

--
Jeff Walker                   MatchLogic, Inc.
jwalker@matchlogic.com        7233 Church Ranch Blvd.