List:       vim
Subject:    dvorak's layout
From:       Pritesh Mistry <MPritesh () fexco ! ie>
Date:       2000-10-31 9:43:53

dear list,

oops, apologies, the previous mail just slipped from my fingers!

i am planning to retrain for the dvorak's layout, but the only thing that's
dissuading me is the inability to have the cursors on the right home row.
and i don't want to mess up my vim reflexes. so, could anybody tell me if
there are any adverse effects of using dvorak's layout with vim. or with the
layout itself.

cheers,