List:       vim
Subject:    vim and GNU gettext
From:       Neil Zanella <nzanella () cs ! mun ! ca>
Date:       2004-10-25 0:19:08

Hello,

I've just started reading the GNU gettext manual and found:

http:/home/johndoe/gettext-0.14.1/gettext-tools/doc/gettext_1.html#SEC1

States:

Specifically, the GNU gettext utilities are a set of tools that provides a
framework within which other free packages may produce multi-lingual
messages. These tools include:

[snip]

*  special mode for Emacs(1) which helps preparing
   these sets and bringing them up to date.

Before I read on, out of curiosity, is there an equivalent mode
for vim? If not then it should probably be done, but I would be
surprised if there wouldn't be. How do I use such mode in vim?

Thanks,

Neil