List:       vim
Subject:    RE: Easy On The Eyes
From:       "Keith Roberts" <kroberts () wpas-inc ! com>
Date:       2004-08-31 22:28:46

Perhaps, but there's a difference in eyestrain created by reflection
from a solid surface like a black/greenboard as opposed to that of a
computer screen, with images created by phosphorescence.  I find dim
external lighting, low display intensity, dark backgrounds and font
colors with good contrast to the background to be most soothing.