List:       vim
Subject:    Re: where is the conceal patch?
From:       "Antoine J. Mechelynck" <antoine.mechelynck () belgacom ! net>
Date:       2004-07-29 16:05:19

Moshe Kaminsky <kaminsky@math.huji.ac.il> wrote:
> * Steve Hall <digitect@mindspring.com> [29/07/04 14:38]:

> > [...]
> > >
> > > Vince has recently mentioned on this list that the was in search
> > > of a new hosting space....
> >
> > The ideal solution being that it suddenly show up as patch 6.3.016,
> > of course. ;)
> >

> Or at least as one of the scripts (plugins).

Hmm. Most of the "scripts" at vim-online are in vim language (*.vim, to be
sourced at runtime) possibly accompanied by full-fledged helpfiles (*.txt).
Vim's patch is a patch, to be input to the patch program in order to modify
existing helpfiles (*.txt) and C source files (*.c and possibly *.h) prior
to compilation. I suppose he could put it there as a stopgap, until he finds
some permanent hosting space.

Regards,
Tony.