List:       vim
Subject:    Re: VIMGDB Patch 6: annotations lvl 3 and GDB/MI
From:       Mikolaj Machowski <mikmach () wp ! pl>
Date:       2004-03-31 16:01:15

Dnia śro 31. marca 2004 15:46, Eugene M. Minkovskii napisał:
> Hello Xavier,
>
> Tell me please: how can I make your patch, If I use patcing vim.
> Am I must make your patch BEFORE Bram's four hunderd(!) patchs,
> or after? What will happens if you and Bram patching same files?
> (for example, Makefile patching in one of the latest Bram's
> patch).

I can anwswer this: you can use only vanilla 6.2 Vim + VimGDB patch or
"bleeding edge" Vim. It is impossible to mix. I hope after fast
development cycle and adding new features Xavier will be able now to
keep up with "bleeding edge" but don't hold your breath.

m.

Vim-list(s) Users Map: (last change 10 Mar)
 http://skawina.eu.org/mikolaj/vimlist
Are You There?