List:       vim
Subject:    Explorer Window
From:       "George D." <goerge () sbcglobal ! net>
Date:       2004-02-26 0:04:18

A couple of small questions:

1.  Is there a way to remove line numbering from Explorer windows?
Using setlocal doesn't work as expected.

2.  Are there any replacements available?  I've looked at Opsplorer, but
I'm having as much trouble typing "Opsplorer" correctly as I am trying
to fix the backslash/forward-slash problem and get it to function on a
Windows system. <g>

Also, as I'm new to this list, could someone enlighten me as to why the
virus/attachment laden messages from ackahn@netapp.com and friends keep
arriving?

Thanks.