List:       vim
Subject:    Re: Problems with slrn syntax file
From:       Dan Sharp <dwsharp () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2004-01-28 18:21:25

Christoph Maurer wrote:
> I have a problem with the slrnrc-Syntax file and the current cvs
> version of vim.
>
> I get the following errors:
> Error detected while processing
> <$VIMRUNTIME>/syntax/slrnrc.vim:
> line   40:
> E399: Not enough arguments: syntax region slrnrcVarIntStr^Icontained
> abort_unmodified_edits article_window_page_overlap
> auto_mark_article_
> as_read beep broken_xref cc_followup check_new_groups color_by_score
> confirm_actions custom_sort_by_threads
>
> There are similar errors in the following lines. Any ideas what I
> could do about that? Is this a known problem?

It is a known problem.  You want to get the latest version of the
slrnrc.vim syntax file to correct it, which is available from
ftp://ftp.vim.org/pub/vim/runtime/syntax/slrnrc.vim .  While there, you
may want to update all the rest of your runtime files as well.  See
http://www.vim.org/runtime.php for more information on an automated
method to do so.

Dan Sharp