List:       vim
Subject:    chinese input: xcin and vim
From:       Neil Zanella <nzanella () cs ! mun ! ca>
Date:       2004-01-02 5:29:16

Hello,

Could someone please show me a concrete example of how I can use xcin in
conjunction with vim to enter chinese input. Basically I am not sure how
to issue commands to input chinese characters. I understand that this
should be similar for all applications with the xcin server doing the
intercepting of special keystrokes, but what are these special keys
and how do I input chinese characters from vim in particular?

Thanks! :-)

Neil