List:       vim
Subject:    Integration of vim into IDE (eclipse)
From:       Alena Laskavaya <laskava () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2003-04-30 14:38:31

Hello!
(I am writing first time to this news group.)

I have a problem... I started using Eclipse java IDE
for java development and it is great, except their
editor, which is really suxx,
especially after using vim for 7 years.
In general Eclipse allow to substitute their editor
to external and I am sure vim has something that
allows
integrate it as embedded editor (some external command
coming from socket??)
I was doing some research on internet trying to find
soltion for that (vim-eclipse integration)
but I found nothing. If anyone did anything like
that before please help me.

Alena