List:       vim
Subject:    Spell checking parts of a text
From:       Andreas Schlapbach <schlpbch () iam ! unibe ! ch>
Date:       2002-12-27 22:50:25

Dear Vim community

I'm looking for the following functionality to spell check large LaTeX
files:

I would like to be able to use visual mode to select some sentence in
vim and then pass them to ispell and correct the mistakes without
leaving vim.

I didn't find any such script. Is there any such script available?
Or more general, how does an expert spell check parts of a text in vim?

Thanks a lot.
Andreas
--
Andreas Schlapbach      schlpbch@iam.unibe.ch