List:       viavoice
Subject:    [viavoice] Re: Are there any function call to pause the recognition
From:       "Jeff Kusnitz" <jk () us ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 15:46:30

> I mean a function that makes the engine ignores the speech received
although
> the mic is on=2E

As long as the microphone is on, the engine will be processing speech=2E=
  You
can
disable all of your application's vocabularies (SmDisableVocab), and
nothing will
be recogized (you will probably get back null recognizedWords if you do=

this), but
the engine will still be consuming CPU cycles=2E

Jeff