List:       viavoice
Subject:    [viavoice] error while running the hello example of Viavoice TTS
From:       Afiza Rehman <afiza () aquila ! soft ! net>
Date:       2001-05-22 14:23:54

I have installed on RH6.2 with jdk1.2.2 with the Java  and ViaVoice TTS
SDK
I used the TTS  rtk and sdk rpm's available for linux as download

When i try to run the hello.sh I  get

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError: no vtbnfc31
in java.library.path
 at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.Runtime.loadLibrary0(Compiled Code)
 at java.lang.System.loadLibrary(Compiled Code)
 at com.ibm.speech.recognition.RecoImpl.loadLibraries(Compiled Code)
 at
com.ibm.speech.recognition.IBMEngineCentral.createEngineList(Compiled
Code)
 at javax.speech.Central.availableRecognizers(Compiled Code)
 at javax.speech.Central.createRecognizer(Compiled Code)
 at hello.Hello.main(Compiled Code)

The tts readme .txt file tells me that i require a libibmeci50.so file
for my voice programs to run . Does this lib file come along with the
download , because I could not trace it out anywhere on my system . If
not where do I get it from

can anyone help
regards
afiza

---
For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux visit: \
http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html To view the archive of \
submissions visit: http://viavoice.sparklist.com  To view the Frequently Asked \
Questions visit: http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html To remove your \
subscription to this list, simply send a note to: \
remove-viavoice@laser.sparklist.com. If you are experiencing any problems using the \
list, please send a note to viavoice-owner@laser.sparklist.com.