List:       viavoice
Subject:    [viavoice] Re: IBM's Copyright message
From:       jk () us ! ibm ! com
Date:       2000-05-30 18:14:39

> > Is there a way that I can send the message
> >
> > IBM ViaVoice Speech Recognizer
> >
> > (C) Copyright International Business Machines Corp. 1991-1999.
> > All Rights Reserved
> > Licensed Materials - Property of IBM
> >
> > U.S. Government Users. RESTRICTED RIGHTS -
> > Use, Duplication, or Disclosure restricted by
> >
> > GSA ADP Schedule Contract with IBM Corporation.
> >
> > Recognizer: initializing wsi ... pap ... dec ...  ready.
> > to a different stream other than standard out?

Not exactly, but since this message is coming from the speech reco engine
itself (versus coming from your program), you can start the speech reco
engine manually (set the environment variables from /bin/vvsetenv and then
run /usr/lib/viavoice/bin/engine), and redirect that shell's output to
/dev/null or wherever..

Jeff

---
For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux visit \
http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the archive of \
submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the Frequently Asked \
Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html. To remove your \
subscription to this list, simply send a note to: \
remove-viavoice@laser.sparklist.com. If you are experiencing any problems using the \
list, please send a note to viavoice-owner@laser.sparklist.com.