List:       viavoice
Subject:    Re: ViaVoice-DL: fsgtest
From:       ehansen () us ! ibm ! com
Date:       2000-04-04 21:49:33

It seems both of these were rejected. The SMAPI Developer's Guide
states: 'Any sentence that is rejected by the grammar is printed to
standard output preceded by an asterisk "*" '.

Regards, Eric

"Kase Saylor" <h_oudini@hotmail.com> wrote on 03/27/2000:

>I'm trying to use fsgtest to test my grammar files, but everytime I run
>fsgtest it doesn't matter if I put in a phrase that I know will not be
>accepted or one that should I always get the same output.  For example:
>
>$fsgtest mygram.fsg
>hello world //we'll say this should be accepted
>* hello world
>now is the time for all good men //shouldn't be accepted
>* now is the time for all good men
>
>Now how am I supposed to tell which one was accepted?
>
>Thanks,
>
>Kase Saylor

For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux
visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the
archive of submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the
Frequently Asked Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html.
To remove your subscription to this list, simply send a note to: