List:       viavoice
Subject:    RE: ViaVoice-DL: ViaVoice Compatible Sound Cards
From:       ehansen () us ! ibm ! com
Date:       2000-04-04 21:29:04

I updated the form to include 'Driver/Version'.

>IBM would very much appreciate your help in compiling a list
>of sound cards that are compatible with ViaVoice for Linux. Please
>take a minute and fill in the form below if your sound card is working
>properly with ViaVoice for Linux.
>
>Please send responses to:      viavsdk@us.ibm.com
>
>Do not reply to the ViaVoice Discussion List.
>
>SOUND CARD:
>
>_______________________________________
>Manufacturer
>
>_______________________________________
>Model

 ______________________________________
 Driver/Version

>SYSTEM:
>
>_______________________________________
>Linux Kernel Version:

>Distribution Pakage (i.e. RedHat, Caldera, Suse) and Version:
>
>Regards,
>IBM ViaVoice Team

For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux
visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the
archive of submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the
Frequently Asked Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html.
To remove your subscription to this list, simply send a note to: