List:       viavoice
Subject:    Re: ViaVoice-DL: ViaVoice
Date:       1999-12-02 4:24:40

Martin McWhorter wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am having trouble locating the library libXm.so.1 required by audiog (
> Audio Guru ).
>
> I have searched several web-sights and have not been successful, if
> someone could kindy give me some direction.

sounds like you don't have Motif, it doesn't usually come with Linux. It's
something you pay extra for. Instead you can get Lesstif at:

http://www.lesstif.org

I hope that helps.

--
Linux Home Automation           Neil Cherry             ncherry@home.net
http://members.home.net/ncherry                         (Text only)

For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux
visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the
archive of submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the Frequently \
Asked Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html. To \
remove your subscription to this list, simply send a note to:
remove-viavoice@sparklist.com