List:       viavoice
Subject:    ViaVoice-DL: I Can "Reduce Your Debt!"
Date:       1999-11-11 8:02:49

That's Right!  We can SLASH your bills, from 40-80% off
of what you owe.  That's money that goes right back into
your pocket!

*  WHAT WE DO:

	Negotiate with your creditors to SAVE you money!

	Relieve you from creditor phone calls.

*  Some types of debt we work on:

	CREDIT CARDS
	VENDORS
	SUPPLIERS
	LAWSUITS
	JUDGEMENTS
	MEDICAL BILLS
	INSURANCE BILLS
	LOANS

*  COST

	For a Limited Time Only, we will provide you with FREE
	CONSULTATION SERVICE!

	That's right!  NO RESULTS - NO FEE!

	We will work on a contingency basis, our fee will be
	based on a percentage of the savings - if we can't help
	you SAVE money, there will be NO FEE!

Our company has been saving individuals and businesses money
for over 18 years.  DON'T HESITATE - call our toll free number
now for more information.  There is no obligation!

TOLL FREE NUMBER:  1(888)323-0855
(note: our 888 number is toll free, so please leave a brief message)

To be removed from our list, simply click "reply" and put the words
"Remove Debt Consolidation" in the subject line.  Warning: If you
do not put the words "Remove Debt Consolidation" in the subject
line, you will not be removed.  The process is automated.

For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux
visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html. To view the
archive of submissions visit http://viavoice.sparklist.com. To view the Frequently \
Asked Questions visit http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html. To \
remove your subscription to this list, simply send a note to:
remove-viavoice@sparklist.com