List:       viavoice
Subject:    Re: ViaVoice-DL: Pronunciations, word lists
Date:       1999-07-30 17:51:14

The spelling for 'hello', I believe, is coming from

  .../vocabs/langs/En_US/tasks/csartus/cstartus.spe

The pronunciation is stored elsewhere (in the same directory, if I remember
right), but the exact file escapes me (it's not human-readable).

>> Where is the word list for hte pronunciations provided by the pools inlcuded
with
>> ViaVoice?  When I check in
/usr/lib/ViaVoice/vocabs/lans/En_Us/common/function.wds it
>> does not contain the word 'hello', yet the hello sample programs work no
problem.
>> Likewise with the "move window" sample program.

>> Thanks very much for any help,
>> Cathy.

Jeff