List:       viavoice
Subject:    [viavoice] Re: GPL tools?
From:       Mike Monkowski <monkowsk () watson ! ibm ! com>
Date:       2002-03-04 16:04:26

Ken Olum wrote:
> I have some tools useful with ViaVoice programs which I would like to
> make available under the GNU General Public License.  Is there already
> a repository for such things?

There is an open source project for the Tcl/SMAPI interface to ViaVoice
that is supported by IBM at
http://oss.software.ibm.com/developerworks/opensource/tclsmapi/
that is under the IBM Public Licence, and an independent project called
XVoice at http://sourceforge.net/projects/xvoice/
that provides voice control of X applications under Linux that uses the
GPL.

Mike Monkowski, IBM speech group programmer

---
For information about the IBM ViaVoice SDKs and Run Time Kits for Linux visit: \
http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/sdk_linux.html To view the archive of \
submissions visit: http://viavoice.sparklist.com  To view the Frequently Asked \
Questions visit: http://www.ibm.com/software/speech/dev/faq_linux.html To remove your \
subscription to this list, simply send a note to: \
remove-viavoice@laser.sparklist.com. If you are experiencing any problems using the \
list, please send a note to viavoice-owner@laser.sparklist.com.