List:       veritas-vx
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-vx] nfs-agent
From:       Darren Dunham <ddunham () taos ! com>
Date:       2006-02-09 15:51:48

The VCS list is next door ---> veritas-ha@mailman.eng.auburn.edu

> When I am in the "Network Configuration" step; after clicking next, it comes up with error saying:
>
> Error V-16-12-720
> Resource already configured for this IP in some other group.

Hmm.  I've never used the wizard.  Seems like a reasonable message if
the resource is already defined somewhere else.  Is that IP already in
main.cf somewhere?

--
Darren Dunham                                           ddunham@taos.com