List:       veritas-vx
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-vx] Calculating Stripe width
From:       "Robert Lucente - MindSpring" <rlucente () pipeline ! com>
Date:       2001-05-27 22:21:42

There is a white paper from Sun which states that there is little
gain after 9 stripes. If you are interested, I could email
you the pdf and save you some leg work.

Please note that I am new to Veritas, new to this mailing list, ... .
So request your patience.

Wide Thin Disk Striping

By Bob Larson - Strategic Applications Engineering

Sun BluePrintsT OnLine - October 2000