List:       veritas-vx
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-vx] Help! fsck: You don't have a license to run this program!
From:       Todd Stansell <todd () certaintysolutions ! com>
Date:       2000-10-12 22:19:48

You need the VxFS license to run fsck...make sure that license number
80 exists and is not expired when you run vxlicense -p:

    vrts:vxlicense: INFO: Feature name: VXFS [80]

All of these licenses are tied to the hostid, so if you have swapped out
a motherboard, you'll have a new hostid, and your license will need to
be updated.

Todd