List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-ha] RestartLimit and ConfInterval
From:       "Tom Stephens" <tom_stephens () symantec ! com>
Date:       2008-03-31 16:16:35

Ceri,

	You would be correct that there is not a way for you to monitor
the amount of time left in the ConfInterval.

	Depending on how your application is configured, you may be able
to craft the monitor EP for it in such a way to utilize the
ConfidenceLevel in conjunction with the other values you mention to get
somewhat of the functionality that you want.

	Tom