List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    [Veritas-ha] NFS_Restart agent.
From:       "Sayek, Ogan" <osayek () doitt ! nyc ! gov>
Date:       2007-03-13 22:21:43

Hi,

Veritas suggested that we setup our NFS server with NFSRestart agent on
top of all the resources.

However when you try to online the group NFSRestart complains that it
has not been probed and it doesn't start up.  I would have to manually
startup every single source first until NFSRestart starts up.

Anyone have any inside to this? It seems like it's depended on share
being online.

Thanks
OGAN