List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-ha] Interplay between dependencies, failover and startup/shutdown
From:       "Tom Stephens" <tom_stephens () symantec ! com>
Date:       2006-02-28 22:55:58

Sean,

	A few things here...  First, the sim is not 100% like the real
cluster.  In this case the proxy resource is treated just like another
resource, and not a mirror image of the TargetResName (how the proxy
actually works on a real cluster).
	Second, you could change your proxy def to:

Proxy Proxy_backup (
 		Critical = 0
 		TargetResName = backup_NicGroup
		)