List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-ha] system state FAULTED
From:       Bhavin Thaker <bhavin () veritas ! com>
Date:       2005-04-27 16:04:27

And ... to avoid this scenario, on Solaris,
instead of using the "reboot" command,
you could use the "shutdown -i6" command
to do a graceful shutdown.

The "shutdown -i6" command invokes the
VCS shutdown script from /etc/rc0.d/K*vcs,
that runs the required steps before
rebooting/shutting down the machine,
while the "reboot" command does not.

... Bhavin Thaker.