List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-ha] Looking for VCS doc
From:       Jim Senicka <jsenicka () veritas ! com>
Date:       2004-06-24 16:27:15

Steve,
thanks for the compliment
(that will cost me more drinks at next Vision :-)

I need to update the doc and get it posted to the VERITAS
Architect Network"

I will try to get this done in next month or so.
The one mentioned here is from 2.0/3.5 time frame, but is still
valid.

There is a feature 3 part article from me on VAN now on I/O fencing
concepts if anyone is interested