List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-ha] Service group dependency.
From:       "James T. Wonder" <wonder () aip ! org>
Date:       2004-04-05 13:11:55

John,

    I am new to the cluster filesystem and did not know that this was
advisable.  After looking at it a bit, it seemed as if the CVM and CFS
needed to be seperate service groups, but I guess in my configuration
where all the systems mount the same disks anyway it would make sense.

    This is the easy way to do it, but I think I would still like to see
a "Service Group Proxy" agent available.  If I get time I will write it.
  Unless anyone thinks it is bad I am joining the two SG's together.

						James