List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    [Veritas-ha] automatic failover to the failed node after failover
From:       "Veritas" <vcs () myrealbox ! com>
Date:       2003-10-21 11:53:22

Hello,

I have 4 nodes in a cluster, n1,n2,n3,n4
and a service group sg1 with priority 1,2,3,4 with the systems respectively.

Now once this SG faults on n1 and automatically failsover to n2, I would like it to \
fail back to n1 once the problem on n1 is fixed. Is it possible?

For example: sg1 is running on n1 and someone rebooted n1, so vcs failed sg1 over to \
n2. after some time n1 is back online. is there a way to failover sg1 back to n1 \
automatically?

Thanks for the replies,
Mike.