List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-ha] URGENT: Application agent
From:       Jim Senicka <jsenicka () veritas ! com>
Date:       2002-05-24 11:49:15

The expert speaks,
Good stuff Mr. Mello!

-----Original Message-----
From: James Mello [mailto:kingjamm@colltech.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2002 1:37 PM
To: Asim Zuberi
Cc: Veritas VCS

Is this there just to be run to set up stuff for oracle? If it is, there
are ways to run stuff in Oracle prior to being started.

Otherwise, you can make the resource non-critical, but you'll end up with
your service group in the "Partial" state all of the time.

Some other things you may be able to do include a pre-online trigger or
perhaps just including these actions in an Oracle start up script....

	-- Cheers
	-- James