List:       veritas-ha
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-ha] Diskgroup sharing under VCS
From:       Jim Senicka <jsenicka () veritas ! com>
Date:       2000-09-19 13:07:37

Mike,
I'll get you a definitive answer, but to the best of my knowledge,
this feature is supported under Sun Cluster only at this time.
VERITAS will be releasing the CVM functionality in VCS to coincide
with the release of the SANPoint Filesystem, our new shared
read/write filesystem. (later this year)

jim