List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-bu] Red Hat Snapshot Client Configuration
From:       Bahadir Kiziltan <bahadir.kiziltan () gmail ! com>
Date:       2013-11-12 20:49:28

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

It has more than one variable (OS-bit, array brand/model, provider version,
filesystem type etc.) need to be put together in order to have a supported
combo.
First, download the snapshot client comp. list here :
http://www.symantec.com/business/support/index?page=content&id=TECH126901
Go to operating system section and check to see if your environment is able
meet the requirements.

That guide also shows the supported items including VxVM/VxFS.

Bahadir.