List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu] Modifying Subject line of BLAT
From:       Anurag Sharma <sharma.anurag () hotmail ! com>
Date:       2012-01-20 4:52:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi All=2C

If anyone is using BLAT in their enviorment=2C can they let me know if ther=
e was a way to modify the subject line of the email sent by BLAT and nbmail=
.cmd

Right now we are getting emails with subject line "Backup on Server_Name - =
150" I would like to change the subject to Backup Failed on server_name - 1=
50

Please guide

Anurag
 		 	   		  =