List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu]  VBR and OpsCenter
From:       Zaka777 <nbu-forum () backupcentral ! com>
Date:       2012-01-03 15:16:20

Hi we have successfully migrated our VBR database over to Opscenter, saying that we \
did loose some reports.

its pretty simple actually , when you do a new Opscenter install you can do a custom \
install, it will then ask you for a VBR database. in our case we pointed it to a \
backup we had made.

from there on the install should be pretty straight forward. you will not see your \
data appear straight away as it will be importing them after the install. this can \
take days.

Regs

Zaka