List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu]  None of the slected hosts could be contacted
From:       fredsharky <netbackup-forum () backupcentral ! com>
Date:       2010-10-27 18:26:06

I would like to thank everyone that helped on this issue.

The fix was a very simple one that had been overlooked by numerous people.

I needed to add a client to the host properties and figured since I could not do it \
through the gui I would use "bpclient", well that did not work either.

It gave me the following error:
pfexec: Exec format error

From this I Googled the error and it talked about a file inconsistancy between Linux \
and Solaris (not my issue), but I did a file read on blclient and it was empty.

Cannot believe this was not noticed before, but in short I copied another one from a \
sister client and all is well now on both the command line and gui..

 [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  [Laughing]  \