List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    Re: [Veritas-bu] NetBackup_7.0_ESD2DVD_links.sh
From:       Nate Sanders <sandersn () dmotorworks ! com>
Date:       2010-10-19 15:01:45

 Simple user error. You have to extract the *.gz files first. Nothing
tells you this, but you're expected to.

--
Nate Sanders            Digital Motorworks
System Administrator      (512) 692 - 1038

This message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and \
may contain information that is privileged and confidential. If the reader of the \
message is not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended \
recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination of this communication is \
strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify \
us immediately by e-mail and delete the message and any attachments from your system. \