List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-bu] Restores staying queued.
From:       "Gerst, Aaron (Aaron)" <agerst () avaya ! com>
Date:       2004-05-31 19:42:58

I have plenty of swap and memory.  I finished it and it was 1.2tb.  THe thing is \
there werent a lot of small files, there were a lot of large files, 2+gb each.  I had \
to break it up and do small chunks at a time. I think you hit the nail on the head \
though but I think no matter the swap and memory, I think I would have had a heard \
time with all of this data. THanks for the reply.