List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu] Command Central / BUE Reporting
From:       somogyic () att ! net
Date:       2004-05-28 3:15:25

Hello:

Anyone have experience with "command central"? How do you like it; good reporting \
tool? I am looking for the equivalant of Advanced Reporter for an environment made up \
of 80 BackupExec servers. I require somekind of auto report that gets generated every \
morning from all the BUE (8.5, 8.6, 9.0) servers to a central repository where all \
the staff can examine what is outstanding/failed/successful. Any other 3rd party \
products? Any simple scripts to do this?

I would appreciate the assistance. Thanks.

Charlie