List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    RE: [Veritas-bu] Cutting Edge SRM Backup Reporting Software
From:       "Schaefer, Harry" <Harry.Schaefer () turner ! com>
Date:       2003-09-30 16:58:26

We are also demo'ing Aptare and I can answer some of these questions for you:

- Can't remember the cost off the top of my head
- It is licensed by # of master and media servers plus # of tape drives
- It installs on its own web server (solaris or red hat) and the master server pushes \
                info to it via port 80
- The web server uses Oracle 9i
- We are spec'ing out a Sun 280r w/ 2 processors + 4 gb ram for ours and we have 700+ \
clients

Hope this helps,

Harry S.
Atlanta