List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu] Any input on Veritas' HSM Product?
From:       "Wilson, LO O" <LO.Wilson () pgnmail ! com>
Date:       2001-07-30 14:17:23

Hi, does anyone have any experience with Veritas'  Storage Migrator for NT
that I may learn from?

We are considering purchasing HSM to relieve online storage needs by using
the auto-archiving facilities etc. Any feedback, good or bad, is much
appreciated.

We are also interested in any other similar products that may operate
better/cheaper, but since we are currently NBU DC, Rel 3.4 we would tend to
favor the Veritas version of HSM, within reason :-)

Thanks for any insights,

Lo Wilson.