List:       veritas-bu
Subject:    [Veritas-bu] How to add a slave server without stopping master and all others
From:       "Martin, Barbara" <BM128506 () exchange ! DAYTONOH ! NCR ! com>
Date:       2000-06-30 19:18:36

Attached are my instructions for adding a new slave without taking down the
master or other slaves.  It is in Word Format.    I will post removing a
slave server later.

Disclaimer:  These instructions may not work for everyone.

Please note:  In our environment a slave is a NCR UNIX system (4400)
connected to a fully loaded STK 9710.  We also keep the volume manager on
the master.

 <<NetBackup SLAVE Server Installation1.doc>>

Barb Martin
Voice:		(937)445-3674
VoicePlus:	622-3674
FAX:		(937)445-3398
mailto:barbara.martin@DaytonOH.NCR.COM

["NetBackup SLAVE Server Installation1.doc" (application/msword)]