List:       velocity-user
Subject:    Re: Alternatives to Velocity for offline work
From:       James Maes <jmaes () sportingnews ! com>
Date:       2001-08-21 19:07:07

We do the same thing (useing Informix appage builder).  On the backend we
just have a series of perl scripts that use the HTML modules to retreive the
page from the server and write it out to disk.  It may not be as clean but it
works well. (25,000+ pages rebuild a day)

Even simpler would be to use something like wget.